Hope2SleepGuide

Sleep Apnoea Forum Bringing Help + Support to the Patient

Sleep Apnoea (665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

World Sleep Day - 20% Philips Respironics

From today until Sunday 20th March, Philips Respironics are offering a whopping 20% off all CPAP Masks and replacement Tubing from their UK…

Started by Kath Hope

1 Mar 17, 2011
Reply by Andy Thomas

Welcome to SleepGuide!

I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. My name is Rock Hinkle Rpsgt. I am a sleep tech living in Denver Colorado, USA. I love to ta…

Started by RockRpsgt

7 Mar 15, 2011
Reply by RockRpsgt

Sleep Apnoea And The Dvla

I have been asked to add this discussion as it is a bit of a grey area and most sleep clinics are very lax in the information that they h…

Started by Andy Thomas

6 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by Jackie

Children with Sleep Apnoea

Look out for Sleep Apnoea in Children, as it causes learning, behavioural + development problems, personality changes and even heart proble…

Started by Kath Hope

4 Mar 13, 2011
Reply by RockRpsgt

Photo upload

Hello, I went to try send a picture to the email address it gives you when you try uploading via mobile and the email has been returned. Ho…

Started by Niel Fordon

3 Mar 12, 2011
Reply by Mike

RSS

Sleep Apnoea Forum

New to the Sleep Apnoea Forum? 

1. Stop by our Sleep Apnoea Welcome Center to introduce yourself to the SleepGuide community.
2. Start a New Topic of Conversation.
3. Post your photos - of yourself, your old CPAP machine, your new CPAP machine, your pet, something about you!

Interested in advertising, have a problem or need to contact us? Click the Report an Issue page.

Latest Activity

Kev Behr replied to Kev Behr's discussion !2v to 24v adaptor for caravan use
"There is a guy on YouTube who would suss it out, but you'd need to send him one to test, Bigclive.com he doesn't like stupid electric systems regardless of voltage. https://www.youtube.com/user/bigclivedotcom"
15 hours ago
John Crone added a discussion to the group Buy-Sell-Swap
Thumbnail

For Sale - ResMed Mirage Liberty Full Face Mask (Hybrid) - New and Sealed/Large

Mask and all component parts i.e. cushions, headgear etc. All sealed in original packaging, purchased in the wrong size. Looking for a sensible offer and will post free of charge. Many thanksSee More
16 hours ago
John Crone joined The SleepGuide Crew's group
16 hours ago
Sleep2snore replied to Kev Behr's discussion !2v to 24v adaptor for caravan use
"It is the specially made plugs that beats us from making a power supply with all the protection built in. Where do you get a plug that looks like that.  If it is a NHS machine you dare not change anything, and if it is one you bought you have…"
yesterday
"It needs to be either a lot cheaper than that Kath or we're better of using theirs, it is a quite simple bit of kit,, certainly no more complicated than what you would need to power a TV etc, they are just profiteering off gullible people, who…"
yesterday
"If DC paower = no humidifier, as it only blows through it, I'd get a bowl in front of the intake and let it suck through it, seemples, just don't let it suck the actual water into it of course."
yesterday
Kath Hope replied to Kev Behr's discussion !2v to 24v adaptor for caravan use
"I'm no expert or power solutions, but do have a motorhome and we had a socket installed next to the bed and just use the hook up.  If you want to go off-course which we haven't done yet as still new to the motorhome, check out the…"
yesterday
"I am the same, do you convert power twice at a cost to power, or do you get the dc/dc adapter and save on power.  The power adapter can protect against reversed polarity and cut off the power if the voltage in the battery gets to low.  It…"
yesterday
"I was wondering if the central pin was a dummy, not a electronics wizard, so not sure how a + & - would work anyway. I think it has to be a inverter or bite the damned bullet and get the insanely priced adaptor, and as I'm from Yorkshire…"
yesterday
"No, the meter is in the shed built in for now. It is an odd plug, otherwise you could build your own power supply. I think this is a special made plug just for ResMed machines. I have never seen one before anyway!"
Friday
Profile IconTim shilbach and Fiona O Connell joined Hope2SleepGuide
Thursday
"This 3 part plug, have you put a meter on it to see what if anything the three contacts produce yet when plugged into the mains, I just tried with my meter, and the damned battery is flat, forgot to turn it off."
Wednesday
"Thanks, the last twice I've been away, I left the machine at home, I felt fine, I don't think I have as many incidents as some. I recently bought a blood oxygen meter to try monitoring while on the CPAP, and also when not to see if there…"
Wednesday
"Yes, made in China, what isn't these days, however, it is fine if made for a company like that to a standard.  However, there is no guarantee that one made and sold on Ebay or Amazon will be made to anything like the same standards. …"
Wednesday
"The data label on my Resmed Autosense 10, which you might notice is made in China. And I thought perhaps this inverter,…"
Tuesday
David thompson replied to David thompson's discussion SELLING cpap airsense10 elite machine with travel bag and accessories in the group Buy-Sell-Swap
"Are you getting my replies? Yes i am still selling my machine"
Monday
David thompson replied to David thompson's discussion SELLING cpap airsense10 elite machine with travel bag and accessories in the group Buy-Sell-Swap
"I found it hard to reply to you and sent your message back to you yes the machine is still for sale are you intrested"
Monday
"Yes i still have machine"
Monday
"Yes i still have machine here"
Monday
Monday

© 2017   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service