Hope2SleepGuide

Sleep Apnoea Forum Bringing Help + Support to the Patient

SELLING cpap airsense10 elite machine with travel bag and accessories

Hello am selling my cpap machine i have only used it twice from it being brand new and could not get used to sleeping with face mask on.its all spotless with not a mark on it and i know someone will need and use it more that its got here am willing to sell it for a cheap price for a quick sale i would post with recorded delivery or signed for delivery but would prefer pickup from southport i would take money off for fuel costs if intrested or want more info message me back and i will get back to you.i dont know if i can post pics here but i can through email am wanting £300 for cpap travel bag and accessories thanks for reading

Views: 367

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Hi David,

Is your CPAP machine still for sale.

Thanks and Regards

Colin

Colin Parrett

Colin Parrett said:

Hi David,

Thanks and Regards

Colin

Colin Parrett

Yes i still have machine here

Yes i still have machine

Colin Parrett said:

Hi David,

Thanks and Regards

Colin

Colin Parrett

I found it hard to reply to you and sent your message back to you yes the machine is still for sale are you intrested

Are you getting my replies? Yes i am still selling my machine

Colin Parrett said:

Hi David,

Thanks and Regards

Colin

Colin Parrett

Hi,

Sent you a message,

Chris

Hi David

I thought I'd check but I assume you have sold your Airsense 10 Elite?

RSS

Sleep Apnoea Forum

New to the Sleep Apnoea Forum? 

1. Stop by our Sleep Apnoea Welcome Center to introduce yourself to the SleepGuide community.
2. Start a New Topic of Conversation.
3. Post your photos - of yourself, your old CPAP machine, your new CPAP machine, your pet, something about you!

Interested in advertising, have a problem or need to contact us? Click the Report an Issue page.

Latest Activity

Profile IconMajella Ryan and Caroline Harvey joined Hope2SleepGuide
7 hours ago
Ann Murch posted a discussion

New by wondering what to do next

Hi,my name is Ann and I stumbled across this site when looking to see where I could sell my CPAP machine but after reading some discussions, I now think that I may be better keeping it. I bought the  Sleep Cube as it was fully automatic and as I…See More
Jul 16
Ann Murch is now a member of Hope2SleepGuide
Jul 14
Cathy posted a discussion

New full face mask

Hi, I’ve been using the ResMed mirage Quattro since I was as diagnosed5 years ago. I’ve always hated it and found it so uncomfortable. Last week I bought myself a ResMed  airfit F20 with quiet air and it’s the best thing ever. Nothing covering my…See More
Jul 11
Kyla Davies joined The SleepGuide Crew's group
Jul 11
John Wilkinson replied to The SleepGuide Crew's discussion Welcome to our Forum - Feel Free to Introduce Yourself Here.
"Hi Sharon, I have been using a Cpap machine for 7 months. I too struggled with a full face mask (Simplus as issued by sleep clinic) but I changed from a large to medium size mask and it is a lot more comfortable and, because it fits better, I…"
Jul 9
Edam replied to Edam's discussion Double inhaling
"Using the Quatro Air is certainly working. My 95% pressures are still below 15 and also Im getting a much better sleep. I think the reason its working is that the inlet is lower on the Quatro Air and is also directed downwards. This direction of…"
Jul 9
Eric Swindon added a discussion to the group Buy-Sell-Swap
Thumbnail

Unused Masks for sale

I am offering these never used masks (all in original packaging with User Manuals) for half the current retail price (check them at www.eu-pap.co.uk) , that is £50 or £60 including shipping within the U.K. …See More
Jul 8
Eric Swindon joined The SleepGuide Crew's group
Jul 8
Profile IconKyla Davies and Trina joined Hope2SleepGuide
Jul 8
Trina replied to The SleepGuide Crew's discussion Welcome to our Forum - Feel Free to Introduce Yourself Here.
"Thanks for accepting me! I am new to the sleep apnea world, but suspect I have had it for many, many years. It was just diagnosed as many of things. "
Jul 7
Sleep2snore replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Insurance
"To be honest, I never thought about what would happen if it was stolen or damaged while away!"
Jul 6
Sleep2snore replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Insurance
"The best thing is to ask your clinic, they all appear to work their own way, also if you are going abroad it is worth checking if it is still covered.  If not you might feel better if it were covered by insurance.  Ask if your home…"
Jul 6
Sleep2snore replied to Neil Jay's discussion Remstar M series repair?
"I went off on a tangent when my brain stopped working. Philips R|esperonics Customer Support Centre (Repairs and Maintenance) 0870 532 9741"
Jul 6
sharon replied to sharon's discussion struggling with CPAP
"thank you, i will try the suggestions, I reaaly appreciate the help Sharron"
Jul 6
Kath Hope replied to Neil Jay's discussion Remstar M series repair?
"I don't think Resmed would repair a Respironics machine Sleep2Snore although I could be wrong."
Jul 5
Sleep2snore replied to sharon's discussion struggling with CPAP
"You might need to try a good few masks before you fine one that works for and with you. Once you find one they will stop making it next week if your luck is like mine! Contact your clinic and check it is not to big or get another mask. Also make…"
Jul 5
Sleep2snore replied to Neil Jay's discussion Remstar M series repair?
"I think it is a Humidifier not a Dehumidifier but that is an easy mistake to make. The humidifier is controlled from inside the machine and as far as I know, the only repairer is ResMed UK. Someone tell me otherwise! The other option and maybe…"
Jul 5
Kath Hope replied to Neil Jay's discussion Remstar M series repair?
"I've not heard of any repairers here in the UK.  If it's the System One Remstar and it's under 2 years old it has a 2-year manufacturer's warranty.  If you got it from your hospital they will change it for you."
Jul 5
Neil Jay posted a discussion

Remstar M series repair?

I have a RemStarAuto M Series CPAP machine with a dehumidifier. The dehumidifier has stopped working. I have dome some testing and the humidifier works when hooked up to another Remstar so the fault is somewhere in the main device. I have tested the…See More
Jul 5

© 2018   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service