Hope2SleepGuide

Sleep Apnoea Forum Bringing Help + Support to the Patient

Kevin Pigott's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (1) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you for the feedback. I think I will opt for the portable battery pack rather…"

Kevin Pigott replied Nov 6, 2017 to Portable Machines

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Kevin Pigott

RSS

Sleep Apnoea Forum

New to the Sleep Apnoea Forum? 

1. Stop by our Sleep Apnoea Welcome Center to introduce yourself to the SleepGuide community.
2. Start a New Topic of Conversation.
3. Post your photos - of yourself, your old CPAP machine, your new CPAP machine, your pet, something about you!

Interested in advertising, have a problem or need to contact us? Click the Report an Issue page.

Latest Activity

Bill Thomson added a discussion to the group Buy-Sell-Swap
Thumbnail

ResMed DC-DC converter for S9

I have for sale a converter which allows the S9 machine, which requires a 24v supply, to run from a vehicle 12v or 24v DC socket, or direct from a 12v battery. The converter can power a humidifier and heated tube as well as the CPAP machine,…See More
Saturday
Bill Thomson joined The SleepGuide Crew's group
Saturday
Sleep2snore replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Cure for wind
"It would depend if there was a smell or not "
Oct 9
Sleep2snore replied to Edam's discussion Double inhaling
"I'll be interested to know what you have found.  Give it time so you can prove what is happening. I had my machine pulse at full pressure for the second time when it was switched on, turning it off then on again a couple of times with a…"
Oct 9
Mark bowerman is now a member of Hope2SleepGuide
Oct 9
Renee Rowlands posted a discussion

Recommendation please for Oximeter purchase.

Hello everyone!I would very much like to check my oxygen levels during the night.  Can anyone recommend an Oximeter to purchase please?My mask is a F&P Brevida which has soft straps and one of the straps slips up my head during the night, making…See More
Oct 7
Kyla Davies replied to Kyla Davies's discussion Soclean machine in the group Buy-Sell-Swap
"Thanks Kath, edited with price. "
Oct 5
Kath Hope replied to Kyla Davies's discussion Soclean machine in the group Buy-Sell-Swap
"Oh what a shame Kyla.  We are all so different with our sensitivies to smells, as I love the clean smell after using mine.  I'd advise you edit this with the price you're looking for, to save lots of messages agreeing and…"
Oct 5
Kyla Davies added a discussion to the group Buy-Sell-Swap
Thumbnail

Soclean machine

SOLD!! !  I am selling my soclean machine. It is a fantastic machine and does the job, however I am struggling with the "ozone" smell it turns my stomach. I only purchased it on 18/09/18 so only had a couple of weeks use. I purchased it with an…See More
Oct 5
Edam replied to Edam's discussion Double inhaling
"I believe I have found a reason for the pressure going up to 20 and staying there. Its early days yet and I need to find the best fix"
Sep 27
Chris Vesey replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Cure for wind
"I could always go on the stage, le petomaine made a living I believe"
Sep 26
"If the top limit is unrestricted then it will go up to 20 for up to 5 hours a night.  The hospital say that I need this pressure as my Apnea is getting worse but my AHI is nearly always under 1"
Sep 20
Sleep2snore replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Cure for wind
"It is very common for people to get wind in there stomach using CPAP/APAP.  As Kath say, at the start it can be quite bad for some people, others are not bothered.  In fact the ResMed is less likely to give you this problem, but saying…"
Sep 19
Sleep2snore replied to Edam's discussion Double inhaling
"Your machine should not go higher unless you need more pressure. The machine I have was set at 10 to 20 when I got it and it has never ventured above 12.9. I have a ResMed 10Auto which I found to be a little better than the Dreamstation.  I…"
Sep 19
"I trialled the Sleepweaver before it came out, I believe I still have it somewhere, but I could not get on with it then. I used a liner on the Dreamwear last night but still was too painful to use and had to change masks during the early hours..…"
Sep 19
Sep 19
Kath Hope replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Cure for wind
"This is a common problem Sally, and especially when new to CPAP, irrespective of whatever machines people use.  It's definitely not just an Airsense 10 problem. If you've not clicked on the link I posted above in my reply to Chris…"
Sep 17
Sally Gray replied to Chris Vesey's discussion Cure for wind
"Hi, it’s interesting to read Chris’s comment that the AirSense 10 has given him flatulence whereas his previous CPAP wasn’t a problem.  I’m new to using a CPAP and have been provided with an AirSense 10 which I’m…"
Sep 17
Kath Hope replied to Bob Blair's discussion So Clean sanitiser
"I'm not aware of finance, and we at the Hope2Sleep Charity certainly couldn't offer this unfortunately.  However, if you have a Paypal account then you can apply for Paypal Credit which is offered for products over £150 I…"
Sep 16
Kyla Davies replied to Bob Blair's discussion So Clean sanitiser
"Hi Kath In relation to the Soclean do you know if any finance is available to purchase one of these machines? I do not mind spending that amount on one but would be very helpful especially this time of year to purchase one on a finance…"
Sep 16

© 2018   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service