Hope2SleepGuide

Sleep Apnoea Forum Bringing Help + Support to the Patient

Hello  I have a Resmed 10 automatic with full face mask and carry case. Nearly new £350

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi James, I'm interested in getting a CPAP to see if it helps my sleep apnea. How much use has the CPAP had? Do you have any photos? Thanks

Still available

Having trouble loading images this is the model and same face mask

http://store.mainclinicsupply.com/resmed-cpap-airsense-10-p/airsens...

Hi, thanks for replying. I'm still interested in the Resmed unit. Where are you located?

Located leicester

Could take £300 as of on holiday next week

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Sleep Apnoea Forum

New to the Sleep Apnoea Forum? 

1. Stop by our Sleep Apnoea Welcome Center to introduce yourself to the SleepGuide community.
2. Start a New Topic of Conversation.
3. Post your photos - of yourself, your old CPAP machine, your new CPAP machine, your pet, something about you!

Interested in advertising, have a problem or need to contact us? Click the Report an Issue page.

Latest Activity

Kath Hope replied to Edam's discussion Flexifit 432
"Ah right.  We only got the Forma yesterday.  I must say I prefer the 431 and 432 but of course we're all different."
12 hours ago
Kath Hope replied to John Garbutt's discussion How long to get machine
"Yes I know John, and so often the missing jigsaw puzzle as to how we're feeling.  I was shocked when I got my own severe sleep apnoea diagnosis and CPAP really is a life saver.  Hope you don't have long to wait, and worth saying…"
12 hours ago
Edam replied to Edam's discussion Flexifit 432
"I bought the 432 from you and would have gone to the Forma if you sold it at the time. The under chin design of the Flexifit/ Forma range of masks allow my mouth to stay open. With  nearly every other full face mask my mouth would close during…"
16 hours ago
John Garbutt replied to John Garbutt's discussion How long to get machine
"Many Thanks,will send them a mail om Monday. Cannot believe how debilitating sleep apnoae can be. "
16 hours ago
Kath Hope replied to John Garbutt's discussion How long to get machine
"Welcome John and good to hear you've been diagnosed now and especially with your sleep apnoea being severe.  It really depends on each sleep clinic as to how long you'll have to wait for your CPAP - some give them out immediately,…"
16 hours ago
Kath Hope replied to Edam's discussion Flexifit 432
"Hi Edam.  Good to hear the new mask is helping, and those F & P FlexiFit 431, 432 and Forma's are still a favourite for a lot of people due to the chin support.  (In fact we added the Forma to the charity's website yesterday…"
16 hours ago
John Garbutt posted a discussion

How long to get machine

I was diagnosed with severe obstructive sleep apnoea  four weeks ago and wondered  how long it take to get machineSee More
16 hours ago
John Garbutt is now a member of Hope2SleepGuide
17 hours ago
Edam posted a discussion

Flexifit 432

I have gone back to using a F & P Flexitfit 432 which has resolved the double inhaling and high pressure problem I have had with other masks.But after using it for a few days now I have found that the back of the headgear cuts into the crease…See More
yesterday
Kath Hope replied to Richard Smith's discussion Philips Trueblue
"You're not on your own there Richard - lots of people are upset the Liquicell has lost it's CE mark and can no longer be sold in the UK.  I am still in touch with the manufacturer, begging for them to resolve it, and am waiting for…"
Thursday
Richard Smith replied to Richard Smith's discussion Philips Trueblue
"Hi Kath, Yes, I’m looking for a mask that’s more comfortable for the bridge of my nose and doesn’t leak.  I miss the liquicell cushions and was looking to try a mask that used gel.  i tried nasal pillows but I kept…"
Wednesday
Profile Icontriker and Daniel Grist joined Hope2SleepGuide
Wednesday
Daniel Grist added a discussion to the group Buy-Sell-Swap
Thumbnail

Phillips dreamstation CPAP pro machine with heated humidifier and all accessories for sale

Phillips dreamstation CPAP pro machine with heated humidifier comes with all accessories including tubes face mask all manuals power leads and also carry bag only used a hand full of times like new open to offers many thanks. DanielSee More
Tuesday
Daniel Grist joined The SleepGuide Crew's group
Tuesday
Daniel Grist posted a discussion

Phillips dreamstation CPAP pro machine with heated humidifier and all accessories for sale

Phillips dreamstation CPAP pro machine with heated humidifier tubes face mask all manuals and power leads comes with carry bag  only used a hand full of times like new open to offers many thanks. DanielSee More
Tuesday
"Hi Richard.  You may have seen it on their main website but they discontinued it a year or more ago, along with a few others.  Are you struggling with your existing mask?"
Tuesday
Richard Smith replied to Richard Smith's discussion Philips Trueblue
"Hi Kath, thanks for the info.  I thought I’d seen it on the Philips website but maybe it was elsewhere."
Monday
Kath Hope replied to The SleepGuide Crew's discussion Welcome to our Forum - Feel Free to Introduce Yourself Here.
"Hi Bob I just replied to your other post and have the answer here (that it's APAP you're on).  Nobody will have a go at you on here, about driving, as you've clearly said that you don't drive when tired which is…"
Monday
Kath Hope replied to Mags's discussion Daytime Tiredness on CPAP
"Hi Bob (delayed reply as the forum wouldn't post last time I tried).  Your average pressure is certainly very low.  I'm assuming it's auto pressures (APAP)?  Your AHI is good too.  It would be better to upload a…"
Monday
"Sorry Richard, but I clearly remember replying to you a whle ago but my comment's not here.  If it's not too late to say, I'd mentioned that it may not be worth trying the Philip's TrueBlue as the mask is now discontinued as…"
Monday

© 2020   Created by The SleepGuide Crew.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service